Packaging: 25 Kg valve paper bag
Consumption: 2,0 - 4,0 kg/m2. It depends on type of tiles, tools and application method
VKW 126 is a thin layer, cement based tile adhesive.It is polymer modified and suitable for applications on both horizontal and vertical surfaces. It consists of cement, quartz sand, lime fillers and admixtures. It is classified as type C2TE according to EN 12004.
- Suitable for fixing all types of small or large ceramic tiles, cotto tiles, natural or artificial granite tiles, thin marble tiles, small decorative tiles on mineral substrates in dry and wet duty rooms.
- Recommended for the adhesion of both absorbent and non-absorbent tile on sub-layers (i.e.verandas, balconies, yards) requiring high adhesion tolerances, elasticity and resistance to climatic conditions.
- Suitable for application on common substrates such as concrete, light weight concrete, autoclaved aerated concrete, flat walls with filled ts, self-leveling floors, showers, car showrooms, malls, utility areas, exterior tile layering, porches, roof tops, plaster boards (pre-treated with GLX 290 acrylic primer).
- It presents strong adhesion for absorbent and non-absorbent tiles on all common substrates and vertical surfaces without tile slippage
- It has resistance against to elastic deformation
- It has excellent workability and tolerance for fast application
- It is resistant to humidity and frost
- Thixotopic quality allows applicator to fix tiles upper side towards downward