Packaging: 13 kg
Consumption: 1,0 - 1,2 kg/m2 for 2 coats (cementitious surface)
One-component, polyurethane-based membrane, suitable for waterproofing horizontal surfaces. It offers high protection against humidity (suitable for surfaces with standing waters) as well as very high protection against solar ultraviolet (UV) radiation and mechanical stressing.
- Ideal for waterproofing of horizontal areas from concrete, cement screed, etc especially when bad inclination and standing water exist.
- Perfect waterproofing, resistance to standing waters, high performance, elasticity and walkability.
- Resistant to humidity and ultraviolet radiation.
- Suitable for cracks up to 1.5mm.
- Guaranteed long-term protection of the substrate.
- User-friendly, it neither peels off nor contributes to the development of fungi and maintains its properties at temperatures between -15C and +80C.
- It reflects solar radiation and offers lower temperatures in the summer.
- Economical solution and perfect results
- High mechanical strength
- It is applied easily and offers a smooth and snow-white surface. It never fades and prevents dust and dirt from staying on the surface. No holes are created on the surface during the maturation of the material.
- It can be applied even on cloudy days because the final polymerization of the material is carried out through evaporation, thus cloudy conditions are also favourable.