TURBO-GLUE is a chemical product of high quality and represents a truly new sensation in the field of adhesives.
Alpha - Cyanoacrylate is the main substance of production, one of the most desirable adhesives of our time, convenient, fast and in porous materials gives incredible bonding. This makes this glue almost essential in industry, photo-optical, automotive, plastics, sports goods, handicrafts, footwear, aluminum structures, metalware, shipbuilding, games for dental technicians and modeling.
The binders exhibit high heat resistance, moisture and chemicals.
You will achieve high strength bonding even in porous materials with TURBO-GLUE GEL.
1. Easy preparation and gluing large surface ratio of the optional open time of waiting.
2. Correction in welding. When the surfaces in contact can be moved exactly where we want to make the weld.
3. Completely transparent.
4. Flexible, waterproof resistant to heat and cold. It is impervious to water and other chemical fluids with temperature resistance from -50C to +120C.
5. Cap changing. For bottles of 5g, 10g, 20g, 50g we can supply spare plugs if clogging at the front.
6. Available in many packagings. In 2g, 3g, 4g, 5g, 10g, 20g, 50g, 500g and 1.000gr, with amazingly low cost and high quality.
7. Not suitable for Teflon, polyethylene and polypropylene.
8. Packaged in Germany with production batch code and warranty for one (1) year. To be stored in a cool place (from 0C to + 10C).
1. Ensure that the surfaces to be bonded are close fitting and clean.
2. Slightly dampen porous surfaces as china and wood.
3. Pointing the tube away from face, apply a small amount of TURBO GLUE οr TURBO GLUE GEL to one surface only, squeeze the base of the tube gently and apply sparingly.
4. Avoiding skin contact with TURBO GLUE οr TURBO GLUE GEL, press parts together for about 10 seconds.
5. Wipe the nozzle thoroughly with a dry tissue. Place cap, return the bottle/tube to the blister cap and store it upright in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children.
*Without special treatment does not bond: PE, PP, PTFE (Teflon®), PS (Styrofoam), Silicon.
Wood, melamine, M.D.F., iron, steel, aluminum, brass, copper, porcelain, marble, ceramics, plaster, tiles, plastic, ABS, PMMA, PVC, Plexiglas, rubber, neoprene, paper, leather, ebony, bakelite, gold, silver, ivory, precious stones, Faux, various flexible and rigid plastics, etc.
IDEAL FOR INFLATABLE BOATS & PVC.
The product is classified and labelled according to the CLP regulation.
Warning: ethyl 2-cyanoacrylate
Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Keep out of the reach of children.
Causes skin irritation.
Causes serious eye irritation.
May cause respiratory irritation.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Specific treatment (see on label).
Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.