SKW 114 is a thin layer, cement based tile adhesive. It is polymer modified and suitable for applications on both horizontal and vertical surfaces. It consists of cement, quartz sand, lime fillers and admixtures. It is classified as type C1T according to EN 12004.
- Suitable for fixing ceramic tiles, terracotta, mosaic, small decorative tiles, ceramic inlays and decorative elements consisting of small tiles attached to a mesh on mineral substrates in dry and wet duty rooms
- Suitable for coating walls and floors with tiles in both interior and exterior areas
- Suitable for application on common substrates such as concrete, light weight concrete, renders, flat walls, traditional cement screeds, self-leveling floors, etc
- Presents strong adhesion on all common substrates and vertical surfaces without tile slippage
- It is resistant to humidity and frost
- It has excellent workability
- Its thixotopic quality allows applicator to apply tiles upper side towards downward