SKW 116 is a thin layer, cement based tile adhesive.It is polymer modified and suitable for applications on both horizontal and vertical surfaces. It consists of cement, quartz sand, lime fillers and admixtures. It is classified as type C1TΕ according to EN 12004.
- Suitable for fixing ceramic tiles, terracotta, mosaic, small decorative tiles, ceramic inlays, decorative elements consisting of small tiles attached to a mesh, ceramic slabs and ceramic materials on mineral substrates in dry and wet duty rooms.
- Suitable for the applications which require extended open time, such as during summer time when the temperatures are high.
- Suitable for application on common substrates such as concrete, light weight concrete, renders, flat walls with filled ts, self-leveling floors, traditional cement screeds, etc.
- It presents strong adhesion on all common substrates and vertical surfaces without tile slippage
- It has extended open time (up to 30 minutes)
- It is resistant to humidity and frost
- It has excellent workability
- Its thixotopic quality allows applicator to apply tiles upper side towards downward