VKW 124 is a thin layer, cement based tile adhesive.It is polymer modified and suitable for applications on both horizontal and vertical surfaces. It consists of cement, quartz sand, lime fillers and admixtures. It is classified as type C2TE according to EN 12004.
- Suitable for fixing all types of small or large ceramic tiles, cotto tiles, natural or artificial granite tiles, thin marble tiles, small decorative tiles on mineral substrates in dry and wet duty rooms.
- Particularly recommended for non-absorbent tiles on substrates subjected to intense stresses.
- Suitable for coating walls and floors with small and large dimension tiles in both interior and exterior areas.
- Suitable for application on common substrates such as concrete, light weight concrete, autoclaved aerated concrete, renders, flat walls with filled ts, self-leveling floors, traditional cement screeds, mosaic inlays, etc.
- It presents strong adhesion for absorbent and non-absorbent tiles on all common substrates and vertical surfaces without tile slippage
- It is resistant to humidity and frost
- It has excellent workability
- Its thixotopic quality allows applicator to fix tiles upper side towards downward