Universal, permanently elastic, 1-component adhesive and sealant based on MS-hybrid-polymer, moisture curing, neutrally linkable, odourless, with high adhesive strength.
Free from solvents, silicones and isocyanates.
- Permanently elastic adhesive
- Durable, corrosion and humidity
- Product environment friendly
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Does not spoil the mirror silvering
- Hardens without splitting or rubbed
· Ideal for elastic bodings in building construction field, for metal-, devices, machine-, electro-, plastic-, ventilation- and air conditioning systems, motorcycle body-, wagon-, vehicle-, container- and shipbuilding. Turbofix is suitable for surfaces as wood, laminate, cork, steel, aluminium, plastic, concrete, stone, natural stone, insulating material, ceramic, etc.
· TURBO-FIX is ideally suitable where is a danger of silicon-soiling for the silicon sealants or where a retroactively varnish has to be done. Not suitable for the application on cover strips on copper. Approved according to DIN EN ISO 846 and therefore suitable for the application in ventilation facilities according VDI 6022.
· Proofed and suitable for the application in food-contact.
Only applicable on clean, dry, and structural flawless surfaces free of grease. Adhesion on various surfaces without adhesion promoter. Zones stuck together can be spot-welded and be varnished “wet on wet” with the most standard commercial varnish. Furthermore Turbofix can be coated with powder coating after the curing and short-termed be charged as far as 200°C during the baking process. We recommend preliminary test bodings for all applications.
Cleaning of the
The substrate must be stable, clean, dust-, oil- and fat-free. Good results can be achieved with rubbing alcohol.
On many clean substrates a good adherence can be achieved without adhesion promoter. However, it should always be tested, if the cured product is exposed to big fluctuations in temperature or has contact with water. In that case, and with absorbent or difficult substrates, we always recommend the application of Adhesion promoter V21 in advance. On non absorbent substrates we recommend the application of Adhesion promoter V2.
We recommend tooling the joints with tooling solvent and eventually using help-tools for joints.
Important information on the work and environment security you can find in the safety data sheet.
- good to water, aliphatic solvents, oils, greases, diluted inorganic acids and alkalis
- moderate to esters, ketones and aromatics
- not resistant to concentrated acids and chlorinated hydrocarbons completely weather-resistant
Because of the diversity of varnishes and paints on the market, we recommend a preliminary test. Using paints based on alkyd resins the drying process may be hold up. If Turbofix is applied to painted or plastered substrates, a sufficient drying time of the paint / plaster must be kept (in general 10 days). After cleaning with acetone, joints can be varnished at any time.